Tuesday 12 May 2009

Research Proposal Details

Does brand sponsorship contribute to attendance at the Hip-Hop International Russia 2009?

Executive summary

The research is going to cover the issue of brand sponsorship of the event and its correlation with public attendance. This topic has a true-to-life background and will be based on analyses of the event “Hip-Hop International Russia -2009”. The contribution of the brand sponsorship to attendance at the Hip-Hop International Russia 2009 will be analyzed during the event. The emphasis of this analyze will be in defying the correlation between public attendance and brand sponsorship. This research seem to be relevant for current event environment due to fact that the majority of events need sponsors and brand sponsorship of the events is crucial for the event’s success. This topic has not observed previously in academic’s researches, so it can be valuable addition to brand sponsorship in events.

More detailed information about my dissertation is given in my research proposal but unfortunetally there is no enough space to post all of it. If you are interested and want more just let me know and I'll send it to you!!!!

Thanks everyone for helping me in developing my dissertation topic and giving valuable advices!!!!!!!!

Hope I'll reach all my goals!

No comments: